Monday, September 24, 2012

Outro Graf Cause Essay




Bang...Bang...Bang...Bang,Bang,Bang,Bang,Bang,Bang,Bang.

How I love the sound of emptying a clip from my old Forty-Five. It is like a part of me, it goes where I go. I carry it on my hip out in the woods, under my shirt in public, and under my arm rest in the Chevy.  As you can guess my dear Amy let me keep my pistol and since has even asked when I’m going to buy her a gun. I don’t know what it was that changed her mind. I hope she realized that the best way to control guns (“Gun Control”) is to control the people who have the guns. I wish more people observed the Second Amendment, took safety classes and carried. If this was the case we may have less mass shootings at colleges and movie theaters. We the people could be ready and able to stop these horrific events instead of relying on the police and the courts to find and prosecute these criminals!

You have the right not to observe the second amendment, but please respect my decision to uphold and embrace it. 

1 comment:

  1. I'll comment via email on the complete first draft you sent me--but you should post it here too for the record.

    ReplyDelete