Friday, September 21, 2012

Intro Graf #2 Cause essay

Gun Control

Bang...Bang...Bang...Bang,Bang,Bang,Bang,Bang,Bang,Bang. How I love the sound of emptying a clip from my old Forty-Five. It is like a part of me now, it goes where I go. I carry it on my hip out in the woods, under my shirt in public, and under my arm rest in the Chevy. Some people don't believe in guns they say that guns kill people, well if that's the case then forks made me fat! The bottom line is, people kill people, Period.

There are many like it, but this one is mine, without my gun I am nothing.

I got my first handgun about two years ago for a few important reasons:

  1. Safety
  2. Protection 
  3. Because I can!



1 comment:

  1. I have an 18 rnd clip for my 9 mm--an even better sound!

    ;)

    To the extent that you can make this material yours, it will work fine. To the extent you find yourself recycling NRA bumper stickers and talking points, it won't.

    'Because I can' for example is going to be a 2nd Amendment riff, I would guess. That's hard to individualize. And defining with the differences between safety and protection will also be tough. This is not a hopeless topic at all, but it's not an easy one either.

    ReplyDelete