Sunday, September 9, 2012

Graf #8 Reaction to I-search samples

I read three sample I-searches tonight and all three were very different. I thought one was boring as hell. This one had limited information and repeated itself many times, it also seemed short. Another one was very long and had a lot of information almost to much. The third I thought was very good, it had ample information and kept my interest from start to finish.

I think each one was good because each topic was important to the writer. You could tell that each writer had tons of passion and a personal connection to their topic. I want my paper to show my passion.

I was having trouble and even doubts about a topic, but reading these samples helped. This assignment will be even more difficult then I originally thought.

1 comment:

  1. Glad the samples helped out--that's certainly why I offer them.

    ReplyDelete