Sunday, September 16, 2012

Graf # 11 research history

Old Blood or New Blood

Its that time again and we as Americans have a choice to make. Do we reelect President Obama for four more years and keep on the path he has laid for us, or do we elect Governor Romney as our president and bring in some new blood to the white house? It is a simple choice, one man or the other, and you cant vote wrong. All we need to do is vote for the man whose values, morals, and ideals are most inline with our own.

As Americans we have the Right to vote and as far as I'm concerned the obligation to do so. I have educated myself on the background of each of these men. I feel that in order to understand where the candidates are going we need to understand where they have been. It is easy to see where our current President will go with another four years in office by looking at his last four years of presidential rein. I had to go a little deeper to find out about Governor Romney, but this is where the internet and public records come in handy. 

I have watched almost all of the Republican debates, and yes at times I wanted to shoot myself. These events are good because you hear the good, bad and the ugly about a candidate. I also was able to see what ideals are important to Governor Romney, what visions he has for America and what he says he will do. 
Next comes both the Republican National Convention and the Democratic National Convention. Yes I put myself through  seven days of political propaganda and listened to both sides. I like these events because not only do we get to hear from both candidates, but also from some of each parties most important members. We hear from the loving wife, the VP's, and a host of party supporters.  After these events it should be pretty easy to Aline yourself with one party since both are insanely opposite especially in this election.

I watch both CNN and Fox News to get both points of view on these two men. I learn what the president is doing and see how he is handling situations. I see the reactions to these actions from Governor Romney. Both stations will give you all the strengths of a candidate and all of the weaknesses of the other. I watch both so I can validate the other and hear both sides. We will also see a host of political T.V adds, it is my opinion that 90% of these adds are crap. Each candidate attacks the other in hopes of making the uneducated voter hate their competitor.

It is important to me that my children and grandchildren have a bright future that is not restricted by the debt of my fathers generations. I wish them to live in a free country, plentiful of jobs an opportunities that are not hindered by illegals, or oversea job loss. I wish them to sleep safely at night knowing that our country will defend itself from all enemies both foreign and domestic. I wish them the ability to own a home instead of a foreclosure wasteland. I wish for them a country with many low cost energy options, low gas prices, and superior education that focuses on financial education as well as traditional text book learning. 

For all of these reasons and so many more I have decided which candidate has the best chance of accomplishing these tasks and I will vote for him in November.






1 comment:

  1. This is very nicely balanced--you tell us what's important to you and how you arrived at your decision without ever quite tipping to the reader your actual voting choice.

    ReplyDelete