Monday, October 22, 2012

Graf #19 Reaction to timed essay


I wish I had more than one hour to complete this essay. I decided to write about how I'm like my dog, but found difficulty turning it into a contrast essay. I liked the example and since my first contrast essay was about how my two dogs are different, my dogs were fresh on my mind and I thought it would be helpful to use that freshness to complete this paper.  I took the direction of dogs and humans and how they relate. Or rather how my dog Lucy and I relate. I wrote, and wrote, but found myself with little time to cut and paste. I needed some more time to get the structure the way I would have liked it to be. I think it is a good essay, but not my best work. I will say that the time limit got the best of me here in my opinion.


1 comment:

  1. I'll check the essay out and see if I agree about the time limit. This is the shakedown cruise, perfection not expected.

    ReplyDelete