Thursday, October 4, 2012

Classification Intro#1

Friendship


As I look back over the last 30 years I can recall many good times with my friends. Playing on the play ground in Elementary school. Riding bikes and chasing girls in Jr. high school. In high school it was sports, parties and girls. College was about drinking and smoking everything we could get our hands on. After college it was working, buying a house and starting a family. Every memory I think of has a friend attached to it. Looking at those friendships I can see three distinct types of friends. The needy friends, the convenient friends, and the best friends.

1 comment:

  1. I can see this working, as long as the middle grafs have lots of examples, as long as they build off those mini-examples in the front half of the graf.

    ReplyDelete