Monday, October 1, 2012

Graf #16 Reaction to Classification samples


I think this will be a fun essay to write. I thought the snakes, snails and puppy dog tails was interesting how the writer compared guys and relationships. I think she missed one class though not all of us are bad. The sports fan essay was cool too and I think the writer hit the nail on the head. I guess I'm the middle fan.

I think the best fish to catch was more up my ally. It got me thinking of potential topics that would relate to me. the streets essay also got me thinking about country living vs city living. Then I thought about all the different towns I have lived in and how each was so different. So many topics so little time. Just trying to find the right one now. I like how the samples are so different that you get a taste of different topics to consider. Each essay gets me thinking about topics that would be interesting to me. I like how one persons idea or paper can trigger my own ideas and visions for a paper.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're finding the essays stimulating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It helps me focus and provides ideas when I read these samples. I love em.

    ReplyDelete