Thursday, October 4, 2012

Classification Outro




In this paper I set out to classify the friends I've had and have in my life. We can all identify which of our friends fall into each of these categories, but somewhere I lost sight of the most important friend of all.       

The Soul Mate: The one person whose life matters more than your own, the one person who makes you whole, the one person who stands beside you even when you’re wrong. She is the one who has seen you at your worst and knows all about your best.  I married mine eight years ago and I hope you all meet yours one day. 

1 comment:

  1. Unusual. I don't ordinarily go for announcements about what the paper is about or writing about the writing process within the essay and I am allergic to 'you' writing--but, that all said, I can overcome my prejudices. This works.

    ReplyDelete