Monday, October 15, 2012

Graf #18 I-search Progress report


I have all of my landlord interviews set up, and they should be completed this week. Four of my Tenant interviews are also scheduled for this week as well as my meeting with the town manager. I am attending a landlord/ property owner association meeting on Tuesday night as well.

I hope to have the two remaining tenant interviews completed by the end of the week or first of next week, timing has been an issue with these two thus far. I'm waiting for a return phone call from my attorney to schedule our meeting.

Week ending 11/3/12 I will be conducting my on-line research since it will play a small role in my paper. Week ending 11/10/12 I will be putting everything together and writing my first draft of my I-search paper.

1 comment: