Monday, October 15, 2012

Contrast Essay Outro


Being a dog owner is a lot of work and defiantly costs a lot of money. Even though both of my dogs drive me nuts, I still love them. Their bad habits and their good ones to remind me of us humans, God knows none of us are perfect and it is how we are different that makes us unique. Max and Lucy are special because they are a part of my family. Despite all the things that irritate me about Max and Lucy I cannot imagine our family without them especially my Lucy girl. I thank God for all the truck rides with Lucy as my co-pilot these are memories I will keep forever. I feel comfortable saying that being a dog owner is well worth the price you pay.  

1 comment:

  1. Someone once said, 'The more I learn about people, the more I love dogs.'

    That's how I feel!

    This graf sounds outro-ey.

    ReplyDelete