Monday, November 5, 2012

Process Essay intro#2

Another Day in Paradise

Like many people I know I often find myself saying "There just isn't enough time in the day to get everything done". I have a day planner that I carry with me everywhere and everything that I need to get done each day is logged in it. This is the only way I can get through the day without saying "I wish I had more time to get everything done". Everyday for me starts off the same way, my alarm goes off, I get up, go work out, and take a shower. The middle part of the day is broken down into three main parts: Work, Family, School and if I stick to my plan I get almost everything done that I need to get done each day. Like the beginning of my day starts the same way so does the end. Right before bed I brush my teeth, take a leak, and then try to seduce my wife into making love to me!!

1 comment:

  1. This is setting up to be a special kind of process essay where you divide a routine into its pieces. What makes it not quite process is the artificial separation of these three elements--I'm sure that in life they actually intermingle quite a bit, whereas in strict process, one step ends before the next begins: don't try putting the pizza in the oven before you make the dough.

    That said, this will work, but that first graf definitely needs some juice to hold the reader.

    ReplyDelete