Monday, December 3, 2012

Course Evaluation

Well I'm pretty sure my self evaluation touched on how I feel about this class and how important it has been for me. I was very surprised at how easy this course was for me considering my apprehensions about it.
I thought it would be tough to write so many papers, but I'm unhappy it is almost over.

I feel as though knowledge is never wasted with that said I feel this class was well worth my time and money. This class has boosted my self-confidence and helped me put some demons to bed.

I don't have anything bad to say about this class other then I would like more options to write about. I'm glad that I had Goldfine as my instructor for this class and have told other EMCC students to take this class with him.

I would not change anything about of with this class. I also have no advice for Goldfine as he is the instructor and I am the student. He taught and I learned.

During this class I wrote several pieces that I liked and non that I hated. I don't think I have ever been able to say that before. My second favorite piece was the one I wrote about my wife Amy and the day we were married. She is my everything and writing that piece reaffirmed how much I love her. She read it and gave me a big old kiss. I also got a nice complement from another student on that one.


3 comments:

  1. I can do a lot of praise for a good essay but don't stand around waiting for a big old kiss from me.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the course chased a few demons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What’s up, of course this piece of writing is genuinely fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

    -------------------------------------------
    cattle exports | livestock exports | beef exports

    ReplyDelete